March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday little darling



This little cutie pie turns 18 today. Seems like yesterday that this little two year old, clad in her little red Keds and little spring time dress, was toddling along playing with dolls and doing what most two year olds do.
It was a beautiful spring day that she was born, and very hard to believe that it has been 18 years! She has always been the little kid that was always at my side, not sure weather to go out on her own and play, or stick close to mom.For the most part she has always been my little companion.
She has grown up to be a very confident young woman with a good head on her shoulders and ready to go out there and conquer the world on her terms. Both her dad and I, are very proud of all her accomplishments, and can't wait to see what she does with all her talents. Soon she will graduate high school and start a new chapter of her life, a little scary for her I'm sure, as it is for the parents, watching the last baby chick leave the nest. Hope she doesn't fly too far away :)

Happy Birthday Caitlin!!!

4 comments:

  1. She was as beautiful then as she is now! And yeah that is my husband in the black and white picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth-What a sweet baby! And what a beauty she is now! Aren't daughters great? Nerm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what a beautiful little girl and now grown into a beautiful young woman! She reminds me very much of a dear friend who is now a fashion designer in London. Thank you for your lovely comment! The market I work at is the Marin Farmers Market held at the Marin Civic Center. I grew up in Marin but now live in Benicia bc my husbands career is in Walnut Creek. Sounds like we have many of the same stomping grounds! Do you ever visit the Alameda Antique Fair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry i'm late... i'm on a blog pause...
    JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE !!!

    SierraMoon

    ReplyDelete