June 9, 2008

Wish I could enjoy my bath like this!



This is Lucie bird taking her bath. Cleaning out her cage is jut one of the many things I have on my to do list this week. It is the calm before the storm over here at the Mackey house. Friday is Caitlin's graduation, and family will start to arrive on Thursday from out of town. We are having a gathering at the house, then off to the school before 7:00 pm when the ceremony starts. I hope my stamina holds up until the weekend. Not getting enough sleep over here,because early this morning once again,we had another earthquake!! 4:30am. I could not go back to sleep to save my life,so right now I'm running on fumes! My posts might be a bit spotty as I trudge through this whole week, but I may have something to post so stay tuned.
Happy Monday all, and wish me luck this week.

3 comments:

  1. i wish you a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how it is with many other obligations. but I hope you enjoy all these special times w/family and friends. Can you roll Father's Day in with all that too? Ha
    We'll look forward to your news.
    Luv, Nerm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time this Thursday and Friday and into the weekend with all the graduation festivities! Enjoy it and try not to fret over all the preparations.

    Lots of luck your way,
    Dawn

    P.S. I've tagged you for a meme, Elizabeth, but only do it when you're not overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete