May 26, 2009

Blog vacation

These are a couple of pictures I took on our 2006 trip to the South of France. Just a little teaser of what to expect when I get back. These were both taken at a winery near Aix en Provence.
I debated weather to try and blog from afar, and I think I decided that I'm not going to worry about it. I'll just give you all a little virtual trip when I get back. So, look for pictures on or around June 15th or so! I look forward to sharing my visit with you.
See you all later.

7 comments:

  1. eat, drink and be merry in france. then, you can tell us all about it when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...I can't wait. I'll have to live vicariously through you since I have no idea how many years it will be until I get to go to Europe. My husband has been to multiple countries. I would been scoping out where my favorite author Peter Mayle lives. If you run into him, tell him he is THE BEST, and I'm his biggest fan! Thank you so very, very much for taking the time to write out your recipe for the strawberry tart for me...that was so very nice of you to do, especially with packing your suitcase and all to think of little ol' me! :) Have a fabulous time! Can't wait to see the picture and here to tales!

    Smiles, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time. I'm sure you will.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Provence! It's where hubby and I got engaged so it will always be special :)

    ReplyDelete