October 16, 2009

Happy Friday!

What is eating poor Gilbert Grape. A while back Caitlin and I made this little grape
man after our lunch. We decided to let him decompose for a few days.........
He actually looks worse than this picture above, but I haven't had a chance to photograph him lately. He is pretty much a raisin. He looks very Halloweenish, so I though I'd share the demise of Gilbert Grape. Just a bit of nonsense since I have no projects to show, but they are coming.

On a different note, last night was a lot of fun at the symphony. Itzhak played the Bach concerto as you might expect...beautifully.....and then he conducted the last two pieces. I haven't been to a the symphony in quite some time, so it was a wonderful night.
Hope everyone has a fun weekend. The weather out here in California is beautiful, so it should be a great weekend for those doing outdoor activities, or just being out and about.
Happy weekend to all of you!

4 comments:

  1. Aren't we a little old to be playing with our food??? :)

    Glad you had a great time at the symphony!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny...sounds like something I would do! Maybe you can make a mini hat for Gilbert in case he's in the mood to get dressed up for Halloween!

    Glad you enjoyed the concert! What a treat to see him live, I would have savored every second!

    Smiles, Nancy

    ReplyDelete