August 30, 2008
I've been tagged by Liz at Love Those Cupcakes, to write six quirky things about me.
I think some of these are a lot of fun,and they can reveal a lot of things about our fellow bloggers:)
How to play
1. Link the person you tagged.
2. mention the rules
3. Tell six quirky, yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.
Please only play if you really want to and haven't done this already.
Here are my quirky things.
1. I have to have the end piece of a baguette, Always!
2. I always do my eye makeup first, before foundation.
3. I really dislike cheese so much, that if someone were to make me eat a slice of cold cheese on a sandwich I would break out into a cold sweat.
4. Things always have to be even. I can't buy 3 apples, it would have to be four or six.
5. HATE how we Americans over use the word Awesome, it sends me over! The Grand Canyon is Awesome. But not something like: "Hey, thats awesome, you get off work early." NO!!!!
6. Stamps on letters HAVE to be perfect in the corner of a letter. Thank goodness for these new stamps that you can reposition.
I think I will tag.
Nicole at Fashion Forestry
Caitlin at Feather
Amy at Bura ellen
Nerm and Kitty at Nerm and Kitty
Valerie at Un arc-en ceil-dans le lavabo
Annie at The Bunny Bungalow