Here is the finished product! It was a lot of fun embroidering this and making into this shaped pillow. I used white linen,and put in an invisible zipper on the side. I then had to decide if I wanted to sew in the trim,and just have the little black fuzzy balls showing, or hand sew it to the front, which is what I ended up doing. I thought it would create a sort of frame for it. I think it turned out pretty good, and in time for Halloween, although it will be out on display throughout the year.
I started this project about two or three years ago! I found it in the closet,and I think I'm going to attempt to complete it or get real close.
Here is what it is suppose to look like. I'm also deciding on a few doable Christmas projects for gifts. I think I won't set the bar too high,and maybe that way I will actually get something accomplished.