November 24, 2008

Tag you're it!

These beauties came from our back yard...Yummy!

This is a short post,since I'm busy getting ready for the big food day that is coming. My daughter over at Feather,
tagged me with a very popular tag, that I have read a few times on other blogs. Since it has circulated around a lot, I will not tag anyone,but only let people play if they would like to.
This is the tag: Name six unimportant things that make you happy.
If you want to play by the rules,here they are: Choose five bloggers to tag, then make a comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Like I said though, this time I will only invite anyone to play along who wishes to do so.
mine are:

1. magazines in the mail

2. babies

3. squirrels

4. that first sip of coffee in the morning

5. silver anything

6. autumn light

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of those beautiful pomegranates. It would certainly make me happy if they were mine!
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving feast.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! Those pomegranates are so beautiful!
    I just took a peak at darling Caitlin's blog. What a doll she is! She reminds me of my Cece Marie logo girl (the button on my blog which I use as a hangtag for all of my Cece Marie stuff.)
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete