December 23, 2008

Things I have been up to

These were the three pillow cases that I embroidered for my two nieces and my nephew. I can show them now,since they came over for a small holiday gathering, and they decided to open their gifts from us. We also celebrated Pierre's birthday.
Tea towel I made to go along with the apron that I made my sister.
Detail of apron
Caitlin modeling it
Pierre's birthday was December 20th, and we decided to get him this giant chocolate cake to celebrate.
Anticipation....
Make a wish!


Well folks, it is nearing the day. Hope everyone has all their chores done and gifts wrapped! I'm almost done,with last minute things and final menu preparations for Christmas dinner.
I put the pictures of Pierre up for his mom and dad who read the blog from France. I hope they enjoy the photos,there will be more to share after Christmas so come back again Michele and Jaquie.
My next post will be after Christmas....So, here is wishing everyone out there in blog land a very Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. your embroidery is wonderful and i love the apron and that chocolate cake! have a wonderful & delicious christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wandered over here from somewhere, and had to say that your header photo took my breath away! I love the sweet pillowcase embroidery and the apron as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!! The pillowcases you embroidered are fabulous, and so is the apron. I love the material you used. That chocolate cake reminds me of a delicious costco chocolate cake we had at a friends' birthday party during the summer. Oh my. It was good. Take care & share lots of laughs & warmth with your family.
    xo,
    Linnea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, Elizabeth & family. I'm sure you will have some photos of delicious goodies which you and Caitlin has produced. Altho' that cake was pretty terrific. Also loved that embrodiery. Have a great holiday. Nerm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous embroidery and lovely gifts for your family. Hope you have a very merry Christmas and best wishes for a happy and peaceful 2009.

    ReplyDelete