Yesterday I had to go to the fabric store to get some buttons and biased tape for my red top. I ended up getting these two fabrics for another top and skirt. Funny thing though, when I got home, I noticed that the patterned fabric was very similar to the Liberty of London fabric I bought for another top! At least the colors are different. My eye just went right to it, and thought it would be great for summer.
I had no one to take a photo of me in this, so here it hangs. This fabric was going to be originally for a skirt, though it was very difficult to use on most of the skirt patterns that I had, since most of them curved at the bottom, and you would have lost some of the design. I happened to find this pattern, that actually was meant for a boarder. It looks pretty cute on, and maybe I'll actually model it at a later date.
I've got the sewing bug, so I'm off to make something else....... Maybe a dress for Caitlin this time.