May 11, 2009

Mother's day loot

Is there anything ever bad when you get this little bag/box???
I really love Tiffany's understated silver jewelry, and I have another very dainty necklace that David gave me on another occasion. This one is a lower case cursive "e." Pretty cute huh?!
Nicole and Pierre gave me these very fun Japanese craft books. We all know how adorable Japanese craft, embroidery books are don't we! These are no exception,and I can't wait to start on some of the cute ideas and projects.
Caitlin's gift was a morning theme. Nice pair of PJ's and.....
a darling mug with Jamie Oliver's expressions he likes to use. Mine says "Hot Babe" on it :)

We had a very low key day, as Caitlin was not feeling well. We went here for a nice brunch. We did take some pictures, but they are on my husbands camera right now.
I'll possibly do a part two when the other pictures get up loaded onto the computer.
Hope everyone had a very Happy Mother's day!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I love all your gifts, but that little blue box wows me every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always receive the most thoughtful and lovely gifts. those books look like fun. glad you had a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely presents. And as for that little blue box........sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (very belated) Mother's Day!! What a beautiful collection of gifts =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you got showered with some nice gifts! It's nice to be loved! Can't wait to see the rest of your photos for show-n-tell!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow...you are REALLY lucky! I hope that, when I am a mom, I can get such wonderful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elizabeth! Wow, what great and fun Mother's Day gifts.

    I hope your day was spectacular and filled with love. xo~m

    ReplyDelete