October 1, 2009

Yay October!

I went to IKEA a couple of weeks ago, and found this really cool fabric. They had a table display with napkins and other things made from it, and it immediately caught my eye as Halloween looking, but not over the top. I bought a yard, and it made two 18x18 pillows. I'm actually making the second one today, if my tweaked shoulder doesn't act up! I love the birds on them and I think they will look cute for the holiday.
I really can't believe it is already October. My birthday is on Sunday, and I plan to spend it with my dear husband and kids. Tomorrow, I will be writing a post on my favorite birthday. One that my husband orchestrated, and to this day is my favorite to tell. Stay tuned.......

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth--
    Cute pillow--very nice work.

    Hope you have a wonderful birhtday!!!!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fab and perfect colours for this time of year. Hope you have a very happy birthday weekend.

    ReplyDelete