November 9, 2011

Liberty Top



Hey guys, just finished this little top for the shop. Hey that rhymed :) Anyway, I'm working hard to get more items into the shop. Since it is just little old me doing everything, it sure takes a long time, and always seems like life gets in the way. I'm really trying hard to balance home and Etsy work!
I love this little top, and if I were little, I would wear it a lot! I could picture it with some comfy leggings, jeans, or a twirly skirt. Liberty fabric wears so well, that it is an item that can be handed down or kept as an heirloom.

I'm off now to cut up some really darling pin whale/eyelet corduroy, for a skirt.

I don't want my blog to turn into a, "here is what is in the the shop," blog, so hopefully I will be back soon with other topics and outings, as they happen. Given that that holidays are just around the corner, there will be more cooking adventures and other goodies soon.

My first ever ad is now viewable in the newest issue of Babiekins on line magazine, go check it out. The ad is towards the back. When you go to the link, go to current issue, and enjoy a feast for the eyes children's magazine!

See you soon guys!

9 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to tell my sister-in-law about your etsy shop...this would be so cute on my niece! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my favorite EVER Liberty print. Might have to buy this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. reminds me a lot of Rebekka's art....and so i love it of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was photographing this and looked back on the images, it did remind me a lot of Rebekka's art. It really is a beautiful print!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, your clothes are heirloom quality and you will have to keep emphasizing that feature. i love this top and liberty is a dream, barely gets a wrinkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay congratz on the ad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Liberty print and the top. It's perfect

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Liberty fabrics! This top is adorable.

    ReplyDelete