April 25, 2008

Look what I won



I entered Jen's contest on "I made it Monday" and won this adorable necklace from her. Her blog is adorable and you must go take a look at it. She has some beautiful crochet patterns and lovely jewelry. I tried and failed with trying to put a link on here,so the best way to find her is to look on my side bar under favorite blogs, hers is called " The Fabled Needle"
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Caitlin and I will be sewing the dress most of the time, and longingly looking out the window at the 80 degree weather that is coming our way. Maybe we will escape for a bit to enjoy it. Hopefully I will have some pictures of the completed dress.

2 comments:

  1. that is one gorgeous piece!! lucky you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad you like it!

    and i hope the weather has cooled off for you up there. :)

    ReplyDelete