May 15, 2010

Cream Tea!

Main components to cream tea; clotted cream, and strawberry jam! I happened to find clotted cream in Berkeley last week, and was so delighted, that I had to make a cream tea. This clotted cream is from Devon. Not whipped cream, not double cream, but real clotted cream.
Hot pot of black tea....
Add some freshly made hot scones....
I've seen other photos of people eating these, and they put far more clotted cream on theirs, but I just couldn't.
David, after consuming his treats :)

5 comments:

  1. Sombody is looking pretty happy with himself.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delicious afternoon treat.(Actually, I can eat scones, jam and cream any time).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please send address and date of next cream tea! I want to join David with a deliciously satisfied look myself. First I have to work off the pounds added on our trip to Houston! No cream teas but plenty of barbecue.

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh.. the face of satisfaction! Looking happy with himself indeed... hahaha! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete