November 24, 2010

San Juan Capistrano mission

Welcome to San Juan Capistrano. I'll let the pictures do the talking. It was such a beautiful day after the storm. The colors were so vibrant, and you just not take a bad picture. I took so many, that I had to really hold back from sharing too many. If you really want to read more about this mission, you can go here Enjoy the photos. Remember Click to enlarge!!!!












You really have to click on this one. The little humming bird in the center, was so darn cute! He just sat there for a few minutes, and let me take a snapshot of him.






3 comments:

  1. Ah, sweet memories of San Juan Capistrano!

    I think a tour of all the Ritz hotels would be a splendid way to spend some vacations! We are trying to do the same with Fairmont hotels.

    Have a delicious Thanksgiving. I'm using my new all-clad roasting pan for the turkey--it's inaugural debut!

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks very beautiful and great shot of the hummingbird! hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely place ! looks very south west to me & actually reminds me of the old tv movies "zorro" !!!
    thank you for the stroll xx

    ReplyDelete