May 19, 2011

I'll be back

This post is about me saying that I will be back next week, with new posts, and new items for the shop. Family obligations will be keeping me from doing bloggy things, and Etsy things.
We have had rain and dark skies, so part of the problem of not blogging and posting new items, was I couldn't take any good shots of the new items :( We are now in for some beautiful weather, so I will be photographing next week. Two of the items will be for a size 2 boy.

The food shots above are from here. We can't get enough of this restaurant!! The food is so good, and if you read their "About Us," you will be impressed with them. The Nicoise salad above was wonderful, and oh that cake. I chatted with the pastry chef on her creations, and she gave us this piece on the house to try out. It was moist, flavorful and the frosting, was chocolate with creme fraiche in it. YUM.
Anyhoo, please come back next week where I will be in full blog mode.

7 comments:

  1. Have fun and we'll see you soon!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all is well, I will miss you. I went to the site of the restaurant you mentioned in this post- it made me feel like my neck of the woods is not just the boonies, but rather another planet compared to where you live. Enjoy! Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have FUN ~ we miss you Elizabeth. Come back as soon as you can. ((hugs)) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to more creations!

    Good point on the images sizes eating up precious memory in blogger. I think I'm good, but am keeping close tabs on it. Agreed, can't get to a point where I have to create a new blog just because the last one's memory petered out.

    Dawn

    P.S. Love keeping up with your girls on their blogs! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh. Completely forgot to ask about Nicole's farewell. I look forward to hearing about her endeavors on her blog. In the meantime, how are YOU?

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was not online either !
    i hope your weather has improved; you must be so ready for the summer !

    ReplyDelete