March 16, 2012

Three new items in the shop


I had fun making these tiny bloomers, in this lovely lavender linen. I love linen for it's weight, and overall feel.
I think these would look so cute with just a onesie, under a dress or skirt, as well as
this little top made from dotted Swiss cotton fabric.
The shoulder ties, are nice to adjust fit.
I loved making this little top, made out of a mini polka dot cotton voile. The little
ruffle collar is so sweet and would look cute peeking out under overalls or maybe a sweater. It is slightly sheer.
I found the cutest black flower shaped buttons to go down the back.
I think it looks the cutest as a little tunic with leggings


All items are in the shop right now. I had hoped to also include the Liberty dress that I was working on, but the power went out today, and it halted my sewing :(
It will hopefully be done in a couple of days. Until then, go visit the new items in my shop!

Hope everyone has a happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Where do I begin, Elizabeth? I loved the props you used - the dominoes with the top that had black dots all over it, the fun background fabric for the all white shirt (really shows it off better than an all white background)? I also liked your choice of buttons for the back of the little "dominoe" shirt. It is those kind of details that one simply doesn't find at the mall. So what is my favorite part of your latest production? The LAVENDER LINEN. I am swooning over it. Paired with dotted Swiss cotton fabric makes me invision a little one on a warm summer day - totally relieved to no longer be wearing the heavy stuff of winter. SPRING IS HERE!!!!!
    You rally have been working hard, Elizabeth. Your results, though, show that it was worth it.
    Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carolina! I'm just sorry I couldn't get the Liberty dress in there yesterday too, but I'll be working on it today and hopefully photographed too. It has been raining like crazy in here, so the lighting isn't great to do the photo shoots. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh, i love it all, those bloomers especially! very spring-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love all these items so much. The photographs and styling are great too.

    ReplyDelete