November 20, 2014

Exciting News!


 You already may know this news if you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, but in case you don't, Caitlin and Cyrous got engaged last week! We are so thrilled and happy for them. This sweet couple have been together for 6 years, and we have all been lucky to watch their love bloom and become stronger as the years have gone by. Forgive me if I gush about them and share some fun photos of them. I stole some of these pictures from Caitlin....hope she doesn't mind!

They met in college. I remember Caitlin coming home from school in the fall of 2008 telling me that she saw this cute guy in the quad, but didn't know quite how to start a conversation with him. A few days go by, and while driving her home one day, I look in the rear view mirror while we were waiting for the light to change, and I say, " Hey, that guy behind us is cute." She turns around, sees him....and yells "That's him!" She quickly slumped down in the seat and we busted out laughing!  Little did he know, we were driving along side him on the freeway for quite sometime, glancing over hahaha. A few days go by, and while in the parking lot of  our Whole Foods, Cryous walks right in front of our car. Caitlin was driving and she slowly comes to a stop, and he looks into the car. She was surprised to seem him there! As most of my readers know, I shop at Whole Foods on a daily basis, and Caitlin at this time, use to come with me most of the time. We had NEVER seen him at this Whole Foods, so once again, it seemed like Cyrous was being thrown in her path. It was fate I suppose that they meet. We often laugh at the thought that their little souls have most likely crossed paths many times without them knowing, as both were raised in the same area.   Cyrous was the one that finally broke the ice and talked to Caitlin at school, and shortly after that on November 1st, 2008 they had their first date.  They are so cute together, and each others best friend. If you want to see Caitlin's engagement ring, go to my Instagram .  Tentatively Caitlin thinks their wedding will be next fall. Tune in for some fun times in planning this wedding.


 This Skype photo was taken when we were vacationing in France back in 2009, and the only significant time these two have been apart from each other!




6 comments:

  1. Darling couple! And, you had to be impressed to encounter him in a Whole Foods parking lot!

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I sure was impressed ;) So funny, because as a couple they LOVE to cook together and only shop at Whole Foods haha.

      Delete
  2. Congrats! They make an adorable, happy couple! I look forward to hearing about all the wedding plans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia! They truly are cute together. I'm excited to start delving into all things wedding :) We are going to a wedding fair this weekend.

      Delete
  3. Yea! Congratulations to the newly engaged couple!
    Exciting times.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete