September 25, 2015

Reflections
















As the wedding draws near, I have been looking back at old pictures throughout the close to 7 years these two have been together. It has been a privilege, and an honor to have watched these two grow into the beautiful couple that is before us today. Looking through all these old pictures brought back some great memories of trips we took together, many, many restaurant adventures, and  holiday celebrations. Since Caitlin and Cyrous love to cook together, as well as both David and I, we have shared a lot home cooked adventures as well.
Aside from always eating and cooking though......we have loved watching these two together and seeing the love and true friendship between them grow stronger as the days go by.

As in all weddings and in blending families together, there will always be drama along the way. What wedding in the history of mankind has a wedding not had some drama?! We however have had many episodes of drama over the months, that have been pretty tiring and wearing. Watching these two work together to get through it, makes me confident that whatever comes their way, they can handle it as a team.

We as parents are extremely proud to see Caitlin enter into this chapter of her life with her best friend. All the other nonsense that has been going on, is just that, pure nonsense. At the end of the day, the wedding will celebrate these two beautiful souls joining as one.

Up until the big day, every single minute there will be something to do! I have two flower girls to make and other final touches to work on with Caitlin. I'm also finishing two special orders for the shop, and I will be putting it on vacation mode as of October 5th, so I can fully be present in the final days leading up to the wedding.
Soon I will be a able to share all the work we put into this wedding.  
Hope you enjoy some of these fun pictures of the soon to be married couple through out the years.

7 comments:

  1. What sweet photos, of this lovely couple. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her dress is so beautiful and he looks like a model in his J. Crew Tux, so I too cannot wait to see the pictures :) We hired a really wonderful photographer, so I'm excited!

      Delete
  2. This is so sweet, thanks for always being there for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos of such a lovely couple! I can't wait to see photos from their very special day. Thinking of you during this very busy time. And if I remember correctly, I believe you also have a birthday in October!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia! Yes, my birthday is this Sunday :)

      Delete
  4. I hope my girls grow to be as happy as yours.

    ReplyDelete